Thursday 21 May 2015

Selecting games to sell on G2A:

Hey all! I have decided to embrace a very important part of the game selling aspect in this post. Which games do I sell? Its really basic to be honest. All you need to do is think about what games you have heard of the most/which are on the biggest specials at the moment. Steam normally only puts very popular specials on the front/home page in the application. This is a good way to gauge whether or not the game will sell well on G2A.com.

What Steam games do I pick to sell on Ebay/G2A?

Personally I like to get a bit of variety so that I can build up a nice catalog and variety of games for my potential customers to choose from. The hope here is that people will check your selling profile to see how credible you are and by doing so see some of your other auctions (This applies especially well for when you are trying to sell the keys/activation links on a website like Ebay or TradeMe in the NZ). If you take a look at some of the more popular users and see what variety they have on offer. Remember we want to be going for good market coverage. Just in the last month I have average 10-15 sales per week! It really isn't that heard, I have done this mainly just through scaling. Remember guys to reinvest those earnings! The longer you keep reinvesting the longer the cycle goes on, and the more you can stack up those fat stacks.

How much money to invest into reselling?

Well this is completely up to you and what you are comfortable with. I would suggest starting as small as you want as there is no minimum. You are only limited with your skills in finding a good deal! I have obviously scaled up my investments over the months and now invest anywhere between $5-$100 a week in attaining more keys. These factors are all dependent on the Steam sales and seasons etc. etc. which I will outline more in other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment