Sunday 28 September 2014

Disclaimer

I just want to put it out there that not all the things I will be posting about are going to be 100% targeted for gamers. This blog is fundamentally about getting online gamers opportunities to make money on the web, whoever some of these opportunities may not involve gaming at all, instead are more targeted at people that know about gaming, or have the mind set of an average that wants to make an extra buck. I themed the blog like this for the sole reason that I myself am a gamer that wants to make some extra money online, and therefore feel a will able to relate well to others like me.

What this means for you.

So to wrap it up, I basically am warning that a few posts here will just be covering the "how to make money online" focus of the blog and not always gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment